Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 18, 2006

    Shoe Repairs

    I've been working for x:odus for 7months and counting. And up till now, we have never reject a customer's request to repair spoilt shoes bought from our boutiques.

    Even if we don't have the heels the customer lost, we'll take the effort to go to the cobbler ourselves to help the customer. We may charge the customer, but if it's really manufacture problem (e.g. wear once and the heel comes off), we'll absorb the amount.

    And sometimes, when the shoes is soiled, stained or whatsoever, we give the customers cash vounchers so as to make them happy, and to keep them coming back as well!

    What more can you ask for?


    BUT, as usual, there's always a BUT..

    Two boutiques at Far East Plaza apparently didn't care any less.

    I wore both heels for like once, and then realised my heel caps' gone during the second wear, so I went back to them, hoping they'll be of some help.

    But, NO!

    "We do not provide repairing services and we do not have the heel caps in the store.. You can go to the cobbler.."

    "I don't have the heel, you can try the cobbler.."

    WAH! SO HELPFUL LOH.

    Call yourself a ladies' shoe shop when you don't have heel caps available for customers.

    And more to add, you cannot help me is it.

    It's not like the SHUKEY's fucking far. It's just on the same level as you are!!

    Ta ma de.

    And my heel didn't just drop like that, it came off, with parts still on the shoe. IT'S NOISY.

    The salesgirl still can tell me," You can remove the heel of the other side, so will not be unbalanced."

    WTH. If your left leg kena shot and need to cut off, will the doctor ask you to chop off the right leg so that, YAY! you won't be a cripple??

    Bullshit.


    And so I had to repair the shoes myself and it costed so much.



    AND I FUCKING WORE THEM ONCE/TWICE ONLY!!!!

    Angry I am. Grrrr!

    Aucun commentaire: