Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 17, 2006

    Monday!

    Today, I woke up fairly early to get to school early to hand in our project.


    FINIALISED WORK! :)

    I realised that I forgot to bring my handphone when I board the bus! After cursing, I walked back home to get it. I wanted to go to school without it, but it's impossible to meet the class since I cannot memorise any one of their numbers! My handphone wasted so much of my time, sucha that I had to hire a cab.

    :(

    So expensive! $4.5o the moment I board the cab. (+ peak hour charge)

    In the end, I reached too early, needa wait for my group members, and ended up missing my breakfast. :(

    Shuyi and I have the same pencil case. :)

    I went to town with YanHua and Joyce after school!

    You see, I reserved a bracelet over there and it's so cute!

    Get it at Blink blink at Heeren Level 5! There's only two pieces, and since I've got one, you can buy the other one!

    (I lost the photo and Blogger doesn't allow me to upload it again. *^$@^(*^$^%#@!)

    Guess who we saw at Takashimaya?

    HEEHEE!

    The next one is the best. Love Joyce for the perfect timing. =x

    HE'S LOOKING AT ME! LOLOLOLOL.

    The idols are extremely nice and friendly people! :)

    I got bored..

    HAHAHAHA. I'm crazy.

    Yanhua and I bought similiar pairs of heels! But her's like 4inches, mine 2 or 1 1/2 only. Haha.


    Sweet!


    Joyce and the idols. :D

    The 3 of us are happy because we got our pay together and we spent them together!


    Yay!

    Aucun commentaire: