Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juillet 21, 2006







    I'm just lazy to do much about the photos, so I'll just let them be.

    Manjusri's erm.. I-still-cannot-remember-which-year anniversary is today and so is Racial Harmony day! :)

    It's kinda nice seeing old faces (and new as well) in Manjusri and I love that nostalgic feeling! It brings me back to last year..

    The times we'd hide in 4h 2005 to eat home-bought food during recesses, we'd always head towards Singapore Post for fast food after school.. and there's just so much more memories. :)

    Love my secondary school life.

    The anniversary wasn't exactly fantastic. And to think they make us register to go for it, BUT we do not get seats and had to sit at the PAC while waiting for available standing area around the hall.

    Performance's very very short. Hahahaha.

    Joyce, Huixian and I headed to Bugis after the anniversary and I bought my Emilia pump. :)

    Work tomorrow! Am so tired now; shall sleep already! Ciao!!


    When there was me and you..

    Aucun commentaire: