Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 22, 2006

    Whee~ :)

    Just what a difference you can make by appearing this morning! :)


    It made Yingting so happy that YT was almost like a different person at work! (Haha. I am attempting to sound like how Paul blogs.)


    I know this sounds absolutely crazy, but.. Okay, fine; I admit that I am crazy.

    I actually made almost $1k worth of sales because I was a happy girl. (Or maybe because Joyce was slacking) I greeted my customers when they entered the shop, and I didn't grumble when customers tried shoes for fun.

    Tell you what, nothing could actually bring me down.

    HAHAHA.

    Gosh. I want so much more. *cuddles myself*


    Amelia, THIS IS NOT COINCEDENTAL. You shuddup and leave me alone. :D

    Aucun commentaire: