Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 29, 2006

    TGIF

    Today's FRIDAY and I love FRIDAYs! :)

    Let me introduce you to some of my classmates! Will introduce more when I remember to take photos with them! Let this be PART I!









    A group of us went town to buy Herman's birthday present and at the same time, celebrate his 17th birthday. Haha. It's the thought that counts okay?

    Saw him. Embarassed.

    We had PEPPERLUNCH for lunch!

    Sidetrack: So do I have PEPPERDINNER for dinner? It and PEPPERBREAKFAST for breakfast? So dumb lah.


     
    We shopped around and Eunice and I found the cutest podpod covers at SHIBUYA and Far East Level 1!

    I bought the pink one and dumb Eunice hesitated for so long and decided not to get it as her podpod's still new and she don't want to remove the condom. Haha.

    After that I met up with PAPERS (minus Amelia) and we just slacked around like usual loh.

    I showed them my cute case and in the end, all the podpod owners (Joyce, faster get one!) bought one!



    SUPER DUPER CUTE RIGHT!

    Amelia, we actually wanted to get one for you, but you must understand that your girls are broke like shit. :D

    It's available for iShuffles, iPod Nano and the older versions of iPods plus video. Mini may not have a personalized one, but the iPod one is good enough!

    Lecia said the above photo wasn't cute enough, so here's another one to make you guys go,"AWWW!"



    It's for you to rip it off and put is as your MSN display, friendster, wallpaper, or whatever you want! :)

    Just remember that you seen it @ WAITING4MIRACLE first!

    Don't snatch my credits. Thanks! :)


    Work tomorrow with Joyce, Grace and Rosie. Hmmmm.. Slackoroo!

    Aucun commentaire: