Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 09, 2006

    Just photos



























    Please note:

    • We took all these photos only because I am the in-charge and only after closing the shop. (please don't get us into trouble :( )
    • Feel free to tell me if you're interested in any pair of shoes we tried, I'd try to get discount for ya!
    • Wanna know which is my feet? The bottom one, all the time (and pedicured). :)
    • This isn't a common scene in x:dous! We are GOOD salesgirls!
    • We work hard, then play hard one. Best sales of all the outlets :)
    • I'm plain lazy to caption. Enjoy!

    *

    Tonight: 3rd and 4th placing

    Hmmm.. I placed my bets with Zhiyang on Germany, but I AM SUPPORTING PORTUGAL!

    Come on, I need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneyiyiyisatusatu

    Aucun commentaire: