Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 06, 2006

    Zzzz,,

    Time :2.36 am

    I managed to stay up so late!

    It not so difficult since I've got tons and tons of work piling up. Projects, assignments.. Urgh.

    The match (Portugal vs France) is almost starting and I am still stuck with my assignment! Ta ma de difficult can! :( Shall give up and go to school and see which genius can do it!

    Meanwhile, my eyes are getting so weary and tired. Sigh. My dark circles around my eyes are so seriouss..

    Need rest, need break, need sleep.

    :(

    Oh, need money and time also. Hahaha.

    Show you some part of Java..

    public class MethodAssn
    {
    //showTotal(x,y) - prints out the sum of x and y
    // if x = 1.2 and y = 2.3, displays 1.2 + 2.3 = 3.5
    static void showTotal(double x, double y)
    {
    System.out.println(x + " + " + y + " = " + (x + y));
    } //end of showTotal() method

    public static void main(String[ ] args)
    {
    int counter;
    for (counter = 1; counter <= 12; counter = counter * 2) showTotal(counter * 3.4, counter);
    } //end of main() method
    } //end of class MethodAssn

    Gosh. I'm going bonkers. No idea what I am doing anymore. Hahahaha.

    P.S.: Actually that part is not I do one. Must see what the outcome will be, so typed out. Lalala

    GO, FRANCE!


    No..

    GO, PORTUGAL!

    Aiya. Anything lah!

    Yay. They going to sing national anthem liao..

    Aucun commentaire: