Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 02, 2006

    I am still bored 2

    Time : 12.20 am

    Where did you take your default pic?
    Sentosa

    What exactly are you wearing right now?
    A Newbie t-shirt, which I abandon because Newbie is for losers and it's good to wear as pjs and Op shorts, which I also abandon because I can't stand OP anymore and ot's good to wear at home.

    What is your current problem?
    Eyebags, pimples, money..

    Want to get back with your ex?
    No.

    What makes you most happy?
    My friends, paydays and shopping! :)

    If you could go back in time and change something would you?
    Yeah. But what's the point? :(

    Name something obvious about you:
    I am skinny

    What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
    Dai shang wo de ai - Pan Wei bo (Wear my love, NEW SONG! You'd love this!)

    Name someone with the same birthday as you?
    :( I dunno!

    Do you have a crush on someone?
    Torres counted?

    Ever sang in front of a large audience?
    Hmmm.. As a choir, yeah.

    What do you usually order from Starbucks?
    Caramel frappucino (Spell?)

    Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
    Yup.

    Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
    Yes and am totally loving it!

    Do you speak any other languages?
    English and mardarin!

    What magazines do you read?
    Cleo, seventeen, FHM (hah)

    Have you ever ridden in a Hummer limo?
    Not so fortunate :(

    Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
    My grandmother?

    Do you ever watch MTV?
    Yup.

    What's something that really annoys you?
    Stupid customers.

    Chapter 1:

    Nickname(s): Dino (Gosh, I miss it. I only get to hear it when I see Weizhen & gang in school. :()

    Current location: My room!

    Birthday: 3rd May

    Eye color: Black, but faking it with brown contacts


    Chapter 2:

    Do you live with your parents: Yup.

    Do you get along with your parents: Yeah, except when it comes to taking money

    Siblings: None



    Chapter 3: Favorites

    Ice cream flavor: Chocolate fudge brownie, Marsha marsha Marshmallow, Chunky monkey, vanilla!

    Season: Experienced only the summer, so summer loh.

    Shampoo/conditioner: Pantene

    Time of day: Sleeping time



    Chapter 4: Do You

    Sing in the shower: Nope.

    write on your hand: If I really need to remember something.

    Call people back: Yeah.

    Believe in love: Damn it, of course.

    Sleep on a certain side of the bed: I fidget alot on bed.


    Chapter 5: Have You Ever

    Broken a bone: Nah.

    Gotten stitches: On my eyebrow. :(

    Taken painkillers: Panadol menstral ones!

    Gone SCUBA diving: Nope..

    Been stung by a bee: Nope.. (Why is this question so famous??)

    Thrown up in a restaurant?: Yucks. But, no.

    Sworn in front of your parents: !!! NO!

    Had detention: Duh. Losta times..

    Been sent to the principal's office: Nah.



    Chaper 6: Who/What was the last

    Person to text you: Huatlee

    Person to call you: Mummy

    Person you hugged: Gosh, one of my girls, I think. Can't remember who..

    Person you tackled: No one!

    Thing you touched: My phone and now the keyboard..

    Thing you ate: RICE!

    Thing you drank: Water

    Thing you said: Water



    Chapter 7: Athletics

    Play a sport?: DUH.

    Team?: Sure.

    How long have you been playing?: Pkay what sia. Ask properly mah.

    Do you play for any school teams?: Nope..

    Are you good?: What thing good? ;)

    Aucun commentaire: