Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 21, 2005

    3 years of Energy-ish Journey..

    Time : 9.30 pm

    Hello! This post came in really late It was supposed to be around after the Final Fantasy autograph session, but something cropped up and I was unable to blog about this until NOW!

    It all started with..

    5 common and simple guys from Taiwan yearning to follow their dreams.. as singers and dancers! (Energy should hire me for their English version of "Our 3 years together".. It will sell like hot cakes! *I am joking. Really..*)


    Amelia and my chatbook when we were still little fanatic girls. You have NO idea just how much this book meant to us! We spend months to get this book ready and done with, and it is simply.. splendid! Haha.

    Just check out the umpteen times Energy appeared on National magazines. I didn't managed to retrieve the spoilt ones, and I reckon I forgot to grab some of them when they were still available..



    Amazing, aren't they?

    From Year 1 to Year 3:



    These are all the albums they had, excluding Universal Love. :) Only some were autographed, 'cause I wasn't so mad when they just stepped into the media world. Haha. And of course, how could I possibly forget?



    FINALY FANTASY! Autographed by the saints (an extremely overstatement. I know this perfectly well..) themselves.

    *tune on sad soppy music (perferably FM 92.4)* It's been 3 short years, and now they decide to have a break. It was an infuration with Kunda (I don't believe this as well. Shoot me alive, when I was young.) at first; then I find Toro charming with his hedgedog hairstyle; and now? It's Shuwei all the way. :)

    I remembered the first time we attended their autograph session. It was hot, stuffy and crammy! Amelia, Joyce and Stefanie went sobbing away after stepping down from the stage. I was like, (O.O). DUH. I did the most embarassing thing too. I shieked "WO AI NI!" at Shuwei when I was on stage. Thus, I believe I set a very deep bad impression on him, IF he happened to have any image of me. And that I know that I am dreaming. Haha.

    And then I became a regular fan who went to all their autograph sessions. :) Time do flies eh? I had grown up with them! From humming Come on to Duo Ai Wo Yi Tian to Oh Yes! to Ju Xu to Yi Zhi Dao Jiu Hou to Yan Lei De Wei Dao.

    Enough of this Energy crap. I believe any non-Energy fan is yawning his/her way down here and is deciding to close this very window.

    So anyway, like I mentioned in my last entry .. This is my class (3i 2004) photos!



    (Me: 2nd row; the girl next to the guy)

    I know! It's not clear, but my hands couldn't stop trembling and there's lots of reflection going on; and this is the best I could shot. This was a joke. I got teased mercilessly by everyone in our cohot, and in the school at that moment of how close we stood. I HAVE NO CHOICE, GET IT?! That photographer insisted on me standing like that.

    And this:



    How much we grown. :')

    Haha.

    Meet my cute friend!



    CUTE NOT? Mr. ___ Siah Mong (I am uncertain of his surname. Sorry!)! Haha. He never fails to bring a smile to my face.

    Oh.. This is what that's been happening in Singapore's blogasphere! XiaXue got hacked! Poor thing. My deepest condolesence!

    MJR's anniversary of year.. 23rd, I think. This is the very first year I am attending the anniversary without performing. Every year, without fail, I would be involve with the performance. For once, I am going to sit back, watch the performance and cheer. :) 4 years already! Awww~

    I feel so old suddenly. Why is it that I keep having the surge of anxiety that my wrinkles are going to appear soon?

    Speaking of wrinkles, my face is no where better. In fact, I am growing rashes ON MY FACE as well. This is terrible news. Worse come to worst, I'll be visiting National Skin Centre. My face is at risk! I cannot risk having my fair and smooth complexion away from me again. :( And guess what?

    I WANNA SUE WITCH!

    Aucun commentaire: