Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 31, 2005

    I'm back. (:

    Time : 6.24 pm

    Finally..

    I have the chance to use the computer!



    I am sorry for the week-long hiatus. My house is going through a renovation, and power was cut off from my room! More to add, it was the block test week, and I tried very hard to reframe myself from coming near this evil thing.

    So, how's life? :)

    I just have this surge of euphoria when I on my computer and see the Professional XP Edition thing starting on my monitor. WO HUI LAI LE! :') Been so out of the blogospere now. Time to catch up!



    By the way, I am typing this is WordPad because I am too lazy to fine the extension wire to connect the wire to the nearest phone line. Hence, this is the choice. :)

    You people might be interested on how I had been going!

    School had been really boring for me. It's a routine. School in the morning, home to change, tuition twice a week, and it's MacDonald's all the way until they are about to close shop. My house has no table now, except for this dusty and messy one to hold my computer. I'll be posting up my room/house's pictures when I finally have connection to let you have a clear view.



    Lecia and Amelia were wincing their ways through my house when they came over to accompany me. Seriously, it's that bad.



    Core block test is over for now, for me! It's left with 1/2 History, POA and F&N. I do hope that I'd do well for this block test. I had worked hard, in my opinion. Staying out everyday at MacDonald's just t revise through everything once again.



    Did I mention I saw Julian again?

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .



    I'm just kidding. :D Just trying to attract your attention here!



    Prelim's oral is over as well. It wasn't that bad. I was eavesdropping on what Mr. Rajah was asking Szekeng in the conversation section, and spent the rest of the time thinking about how to answer the questions. Oppps!



    I need to be going! Shopping with Amelia, Huixian and Sweeyim. :) Be right back with my blog!



    I miss you guys. :')



    _________________________________________________

    Hello again, sweeties!



    So, like I was saying. I went out with the girls.





    We went shopping at Bugis. Well, I didn't get anything. :) Everyone please clap! We had dinner at Lerk Thai (I suppose this is the spelling, because I cannot make out from the signboard.). It was good. Sometimes, it's amazing how much 4 petite girls can eat. Hot but good! Strongly recomended. Although I would suggest you to hesitate if you want to get the sotongs and prawns.



    We had a walk at Bugis Street too. Appalling. There's simply nothing that attracts me there except for one cute water bottle. Haha. The shoe assisitances were rather pushy at one store. I was pushed to buy their accereries just like that. Not that I didn't like it much, just that somewhere else was selling it at a even cheaper price WITHOUT Huxian's bargain!

    Outagous!!



    We went over to WaterBay after that! We didn't do anything much though.





    I forgot who suggested that we go over to Siahmong place, and we did! SO NICE!! I love his sister's room can! And his mother's bathroom! Everything was very nice.



    Koonpheng, Kokhong, Kokbong, Yuetyong and Kianloong were there too!



    We then went home with the guys. :)




    So that's all I did for the weekends in a nutshell!

    I am so hungry! POA Block Test tomorrow. Hadn't the faintest idea how to study in this environment, and what to study.

    Aucun commentaire: