Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 04, 2005

    Mahjong, pizzas and the girls ROCK.

    Time : 11.56 pm

    Yes! I finally have the change to blog about today.

    Stupid Joyce made me really exhausted in the early afternoon! We went over to Huixian's house. :) Or rather, we creeped into her house, as she and Amelia were having tuition and we couldn't be noisy ya. Lecia, Joyce and I totally made ourselves home with her stuff. Hahaa.

    Joyce and I ever sneaked food from the ktichen and pigged out. The girls ended their tuition and we played mahjong! :) These girls really made me addicted to this game okay. I had some beginner's luck. :D

    We had pizzas as usual. Normally, whenever we hang out at someone's house, we would order Pizza Hut/ KFC/ Canadian Pizza. It's like.. a tradition. :) A Papers' tradition. Although the price may hurt abit sometime, it's still all worth it. *grins*

    And I went home and did all (well.. almost) my English *cough*Holiday*cough* homework! :) Real proud of myself. Finished everything but the newspaper articles in less than 3 hours. I totally forgot that no one reads English newspapers at home. -.-

    School again tomorrow. I will be back with my I am so bored, lessons are so bored, everything is boring posts again. So I guess, it would be the same as reading crap, so I think I would consider not blogging for the next few days.. Unless something happens, of course. :)

    Byebye.

    XOXO,
    yingting.
    i wonder if stuff will got better tomorrow. but who am i trying to kid?

    Aucun commentaire: