Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juillet 20, 2005

    Cold cold weather.

    Time : 8.37 pm

    today in the straits times, under Digital Life, the bloggers conf was
    mentioned.so many famous bloggers. i think one day yingting's blog will make it
    big w her whiny entries =x

    it's interesting and amusing. never fails to tickle me
    whenever i read her blog.

    these bloggers have fantastic command of english, with
    a little mix of singlish here and there.it's amazing how owning a blog can lead
    one to stardom aye.

    look at xiaxue, her blog entries are even posted in TNP.
    she's making money by blogging.if earning a living was this easy. ha.

    HAHAHA. I love Amelia man! Read it all here. (See! I advertise for you. :D)

    Today is extremely cold! I almost froze to death in class. Well.. Wednesday is a typical always-outta-class day! We made creamcakes during F&N and it didn't turn out as bad as Ms. Ong expected. I didn't dare touch it though. It's not that I have no faith in the food I baked! (I can cook well, mind you!)

    I was ramping through my old and anitique stuff and I found last year's class photos! :') Memories!

    Me with my horrible bangs. Junkai with his terrible cubby face and boyish blur look. Kokhong with his very lousy center parting, Weizhen with his untempt hair, Koonann with his old specs, Cheehiang with a very bad hair day.. And of course.. Luvina, Jason and Mrs Tan Siew Seng was still around!

    I can't wait for this year's class photos! Last year together already leh. :(

    Sebestian... It seemed useless to cling onto the idea that you will be in for the semi-finals. But I still support you! And your stylish hair, cute grin, dimple and your voice. So sad to hear your voice cracking during Dou Jiang You Tiao, you know! (As a choir member, I know perfectly well when someone is not singing in pitch. No kidding..) You're just too cute, and I can't bare for you to leave this stupid show. I am freaking jealous of that white shirt girl hugging WeiQiang. WAHLAO! You stupid molester!! *frowns*

    *cries* If I cry, you also gimme hug okay? And I wouldn't mind you spending a night with me. :D

    Derrick's so going to win this stage with his eyes closed. My Sebestian...

    1900-112-1003 ! PLEASE!!

    Everyone is singing soppy sad songs. That's so demoralising. Sebestian is so sweet!!

    *ahem* Suddenly, I am blogging like a crazy 14 years old girl who is soo fanatic.

    SEBESTIAN! WO YONG YUAN ZI CHI NI!!

    Catch him here!

    Aucun commentaire: