Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 18, 2005

    Wet.

    Time : 8.02 pm

    I have nothing to blog about actually. Everything is a routine. I have a MP3 now! Haha. Just kidding. I would never take a Creative product. Strictly Apple okay?

    Junkai is not really happy with me today, because I went to develop one of his super cute photos in my phone, and now it's with Koonann. As expected, everyone one is expectionally giggly about that photo and wanted a glance at it. Haha.

    Renovations start tomorrow. I'll be changing an air-con. YES! And everything else in my room except the computer, printer, music player, floor, door and the floor. Oh, the floor will be waxed again! :D Who wanna floor-skate in my room? I WILL BE HAVING A DRESSER!

    Dresser dresser dresser~ *skips around*

    I feel rather selfish recently. I am always not willing to share my stuff with a particular person. Even if she/he insist, I'd stiffen up and gave her/him whatever she/he wanted coldly. I feel so mean, but I can't help it.

    Packed sandwiches for tomorrow's recess! :)

    Rainy days please go away..

    I do hope I'd have the chance to blog about my journey with Energy soon. But it's always held back by Szekeng! Haha. Pray hard that she'd pass me my autographed album tomorrow. *squeaks*

    Who has Happy Potter and The Order of The Pheonix to lend me?

    Aucun commentaire: