Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 11, 2005

    The legendary Mrs. JULIAN HEE!

    Time : 8.15 pm

    Hello! :D

    Me and Julian HEE! HEEHEEHEE!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    I know, I looked very horrible. Look, I can't stop trembling okay! It's already a very good attempt to grin like a stupid idiot. He is sooooo handsome! He is tall.. dark.. and handsome! And his infamous beautiful body-build. I am so tempted to ask him to remove his shirt. XD

    He looks wayyy better real life than on-screen. I feel so lucky to be able to catch him at Bugis today as he was doing a filming! He was actually looking all bored and cool leaning against the barrier. But the moment we asked to take a photo with him, he crack into his million-dollars smile and "sure" in his super macho, deeo voice with much charisma. *grins like a stupid idiot*

    He even commented,"What a cool phone you have." in that tone that really makes me tremble more and melt. I think I stuttered/muttered a "thank you" to him. SO HANDSOME! Amelia was even more crazy than me. She went heeheehee-ing all the way home. She also looked horrible next to Julian Hee. See! Julian Hee makes every normal mortal looks even more normal.

    Julian Hee can really make any other guys look stupid, ugly and flabby. :) I am so in love. *kicks Amelia away* HEEHEEHEE!

    Alright, I admit Amelia and I were staring at him non-stop and stalking him. I'm sorry but we couldn't help it! So handsome!! Why can't it be Shuwei and NiuNai? :( Amelia wanted to take a photo with him, I wanted to stripe him naked (just his shirt.) and Kelly wanted to squeeze his nipples. >.<

    We are so sick. LOL.

    We had F&N Coursework Part B too. It wasn't so bad. I did about.. 7 pages? The ambient was so quite that I felt like sleeping. Look, I cannot type in front of a computer without hugging something okay. Let alone say, 2 hours. I need my best friends!!

    Huixian is an ass, but don't be angry anymore okay! :( I treat you to the Breadtalk cake with those humongous chocolate cones?

    JULIAN HEE JULIAN HEE! PLEASE BE MINEE!!
    and he has the dimple to die for. :D

    Aucun commentaire: