Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juillet 13, 2005

    Julian Hee! (x3)

    Time : 9.15 pm

    HAHA! I bet the recent 3 posts are making you people so sick.

    School is fine today, and the aura is super sleepy! There isn't any lesson that I didn't try to catch any forty winks. But.. staring at my phone's wallpaper really brings a silly grin to my face, and I don't really feel
    lethargic anymore. :D

    I dragged Lecia to Bugis after remedials, and HE'S THERE AGAIN! :) He is using Nokia 3230 (I suspect..) with a blue dangling pillow there. He can't ride a bike too. I don't know why, but I feel supper embarassed to let him see me. I kept hiding behind the pillar and peeped at him.

    Oh boy~ Am I a stalker or what?

    Breadtalk is havin a $1-for-everything sale. :) Must eat!

    Amelia and I are rushing down to Bugis tomorrow, before tuition, I think! I am bringing my camera down this time. *determined*

    I need moo-ney!

    Aucun commentaire: