Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 05, 2005

    New wallet!

    Time : 7.00 pm

    I forget to mention that I bought a new Mickey Mouse wallet! :D It's in metallic silver. Super pretty. Only for $29!

    To all the kind souls who likes M+Industrie: Please please please give me all your receipts? PLEASE! I wanna be a member. I beg you? I am so desperate. I only have around $50 worth of receipts. It wouldn't do you any harm to give me your receipts right? Pleasee..?

    Edited: I really sucks okay. I always have the tendency to send the message about someone, to that someone. For example: I wanna send a message to A about B. So, my head would be all about B, and guess what? I will send the message to B! It's always like this. Today, I sent a message about Junkai's birthday present to himself, although I was supposed to send it to someone else in the gang. HOW DUMB CAN A BRUNETTE BE!

    Maybe I should just dye my hair blonde.

    Now Junkai knows about it, and the gang is calling me spoiler. :( I am so sorry, guys!

    Aucun commentaire: