Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juillet 01, 2005

    What?

    Time : 6.15 pm

    I swear I have the bitchiest and laziest maid around. She was sitting around near the kitchen just now, and I politely asked her to grab some otah and throw them into the mircowave oven for me. She gave me a cloyed reply by simply saying," Go do it yourself. I wanna cook already."

    HELLO?! Pardon me while I curse. I was in a puff of course, but hey.. I am not so petty to be so taken off by some stuff like this. The next thing she did was to sashay into my room, grab my room's phone and lie down on MY bed, dailing some number.

    &*^%$ ! Tell me that all the maids around are like this, and I am not the only one suffering with this plague.

    And now she is doing some other stuff, rather than cooking, which she CLAIMED that she was doing to do.

    Tsktsk. The maids nowadays..


    *ahem* Never mind..

    OTAH-OTAH rocks! I was telling Amelia on the bus that I smelled the aroma of Otah, and that it was great. I returned home and I saw a plastic bag full of OTAHs! *cheers* But now they are nowhere to be seen.. Don't ask me! I don't know what happened to them! *bewildered look*

    School wasn't that bad today, considering that it's the last day of the week. :D I had the greatest gastric pain ever after recess. :( Remedials were the same as usual and we collected our O' levels F&N Coursework Part B's theme!

    I tell you, Cambridge really know how to waste paper. I mean, there's only 1 word to be written on the question paper, and yet they wasted paper made the effort (and killed all the innocent trees) to print millions of pieces of such paper to everyone in Singapore taking F&N O' level this year.

    Even the whole name of Cambridge is wayy longer than whatever was printed for us. It's simply.. Sugars. Woah.. We gotta start cracking once again! 2 Sec3 guys misinterpreted the morning announcements and came for our F&N briefing! It's the most embarassing moment I had ever seen anyone went through. Ms Ong was like:

    What are you 2 doing here?
    We were supposed to come what.. for the F&N thing..
    But it's for the Sec 4 Express and Sec 5 Normal students only!

    I can't believe how embarrased the guys must had felt. The whole cohot was like, giggling at them.

    *yawn* Am waiting for William to get his butt to Eunos so that I can meet him now. Hahaa. Off to find more food. CIAOS~

    Ask me out tomorrow..?

    Aucun commentaire: