Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juillet 08, 2005

    :D Happy birthday to ME!

    Time : 10.00 pm

    Hello! I finally got a camera! :) Remembered I mentioned about the camera idea for my Dad's birthday? (Refer to Moths post.)

    Well.. WE REALLY GOT IT! Hahaha! It's now settling happily on my table. Not a Canon i5 though (the salesman said that it's zoom-less, so wasn't worth the money), but hey, Sony Cyber-shot D7 is good, or even better. :D I shall take a proud photo of it tomorrow! ('cause the battery is still charging.. Zzzz..)

    It was meant to be a present for my Dad. My mother and I told him very seriously that we would definitely respect his decision at the store, since it's meant for him right? When we saw the cameras.. we totally ignored my Dad and asked the salesman to pack it for us; despite him saying that he fancies another one. :D Girls rule! And now it's with me! Tomorrow, I'll have a cat fight with my Mum to see who to bring it out, since both of us have functions.

    What? This is for my Dad?

    I had Chinese Oral today. Very very freaky. I was so scared that I kept tugging on Junkai's sleeve and pants. He was so funny can. He was like, trying very hard to talk everything in Chinese.. and snaps his fingers in the air with much gusto when he couldn't figure out the pronounciation. XD Alot of "shit" too.

    It wasn't that bad actually. I managed to make one of the grumps (the invigilators, to be exact.) crack a smile at the end. They look so stern, and it seemed like a mosquito can get killed by one of their stares. :S I do hope I didn't screw up or anything. Lecia and I then accompanied Huixian to get a cake for her Mum. [HUIXIAN! WHY YOU NEVER CALL ME?! I WANT TO EAT CAKE!]

    Tomorrow will be Amelia's birthday celebration! YEAH! I do hope I find the cat fight tomorrow, and be able to post alot alot of photos!

    The attack of the pimples. :( I never knew that I'd be sensitive towards Witch. I grew like, 4/5 pimples just after using it's facial foam. I don't know.. But I wasn't sensitive towards it's Clear Pore Gel. You might want to be careful when handling Witch products ya. My skin is of normal skin condition..

    Aikchun: There is no way I am going to join the Pimple CLub, ass. This is just TEMPORARY! TEMPORARY!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    :) If you stare at that collage long enough, you will have sweet dreams of all of us on bed with you. Kidding! It's made up of 3 photos. Try finding me in them. :) Powered by Picasa.

    :)

    Aucun commentaire: