Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 23, 2005

    Untitled.

    Time : 9.50 pm

    Sorry for the short hiatus!

    Yesterday was Manjusri's 23rd School Anniversary! It was also the very first time I was part of the student audience. I was always part of the performance since Sec1, and now, for once I get to sit back and enjoy the performance! You have no idea how thrilled I was about this.

    It started off with a short day! The Sec4 guys had match with the Sec3 people, and there were spoilers! 4i/4j people were boiling all over man. Sheesh. What's the point of being smart when you don't keep up with your promises?

    Amelia, Huixian and I went to Parkway K Box right after school! It was fun. :) The Black Pepper Beef lunch was great! I love the new Enery MTVs. Soothed our throats with duh, drinks after that in front of McCafe.

    The speeches and prize-giving ceremony was long and dull. I kept dosing off! Everyone in 4i/4j cheered real loud for Junkai. Haha. The performance wasn't so bad. Although I can only catch some glimpse here and there, 'cause so many big heads are blocking my view.

    About the choir performance, I can only say.. I HATE TECHNO.

    Amelia, Huixian, Stefanie and me went down to Bugis for dinner and some catching up. :) I miss Stefanie sooo much! We took neoprints just like last year, but with 2 less heads. Awww~ I love all the neoprints!

    I had to bunk in with my parents last night, because my room is simply unsuitable for sleeping or working. Just check out what the mess it is in! There isn't any room in contain 2 persons even. It was incredible how they could forget about me sleeping on a mattress on the floor and jsut step all over me. Thanks for the massage, Ma and Pa.

    I went down to the MacDonald's near my house to meet Amelia for a study session! (:



    Yonghan and Huixian came over too, and to my surpise, took the bus at the wrong direction.



    Gabriel soon came over as well, and so did Teckmeng. My study session wasn't progressive. Well, at least I did a page of notes, which is equavilent to 5 pages of the Social Studies Textbook.

    Everyone, please clap and gimme a stanging ovation! :D

    I had to rush home around early evening to go Ikea with my parents! The car ride was so long. Meantime, I was photo-whoring!



    I'm beginning to like my hair more and more. :)

    Ikea was really crowded! Many stuff caught my eye, and I really had ideas on how to decorate my room already! I can hardly wait to go back to Ikea again, and get whatever I need!

    I'll get a TV for my room too! WAHAHA. No more channel-snatching with my parents. A full-length mirror too! *jumps around* I am SO SO SO excited!


    Ripped that off Huixian's gallery on Amelia's birthday. Heh. We look like some superstars visiting TopShop.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Block tests will be starting from next week, and my room is yet to be in any condition for studying. I might be going down to Mac's alone tomorrow and start cracking. But I have no music! No music, no life. I desperately need a MP3, but this is a terrible time to ask for it. My parents are spending bombs just to get our house fitted nicely now. Awww..

    Dilimma.

    Aucun commentaire: