Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 05, 2005

    TUESDAY. :)

    Time : 6.40 pm

    My life is getting so boring. It's the same routine everyday. I need some.. *eyes glitter* sparks and excitment! Science tuition will start for me this Thursday with Sweeyim and Amelia. Woopie! I'm afraid that I cannot get though.. My recent Physics tests are so badly done. YOU! Stop smugging. Not everyone are bornt to do well for Physics okay.

    The world (or perhaps, my world.) will be so much better with Physics. Why learn about these shit? It's not as if I am going to apply on it when I attend Poly. Sheesh. Not fair not fair! I have officially completed ALL my English homework. *megawatt grin*

    I am going to do a good girl and study for History test today, and study for Aklanes and Fuels tomorrow. I swear to God that I'd do well for all my tests this Semester (and the next), or at least.. I'll try harder than usual. All should do well except for the current Physics test of course. I didn't even know there'll be a test. -.- Lol.

    Yingting New Songs Hitlist (Not in order of preference)

    1. Hounds of Love - The Futureheads
    2. How to Deal - Frankie J.
    3. Yi Lu Xiang Bei - Zhou Jie Lun
    4. Wake me up when September ends - Green Day
    5. Luxurious - Gwen Stefani
    6. First - Lindsay Lohan
    7. First Love - K*One
    8. Inside Your Heaven - Carrie Underwood
    9. Don't Cha - The Pussycats Doll
    10. Grind with me - Pretty Ricky
    11. Come Get Some - Rooster
    12. My Hump - Black Eyed Peas
    13. Stacey's Mom - Fountain of Wayne
    14. N They Say - Nelly

    They are goooood. Some of them have already hit the chartlists, while the others are going to do so, in my opinion. :) There will be a new hitlist whenever I get to like more new songs. Cheerios and enjoy the moo-sic!

    Aucun commentaire: