Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juillet 06, 2005

    Moths

    Time : 11.25 pm

    YESYESYES! I am done with my Chemistry (Alkanes & Crude oil/ fuels) revision for tomorrow's test! Let's just hope that my effort didn't go to waste.

    Today's lessons were all pretty unusually. I only spent like, 3 periods have normal usual lessons in the classroom without other students. Kicked off with F&N in the morning; in the Computer Lab, and I love the CPUs there! They really makes you comfortable by placing your legs there and lean back on the chair. Advise: You might not want to sit that way if you're not at the first row, 'cause you'd *cough*bao guang*cough*.

    Combine English lessons with 4J in the AVA. Recess! I went back to class in hope to leave as quick as I could, 'cause the girls weren't at sight. I saw this overturned paper bag (to place Junkai's present) on my table. Out of curiousity and natural intincts, I removed the bag and to my horror:

    MOTH!
    BIG MOTH!
    BIG BIG MOTH!

    ON
    MY
    TABLE!!!

    Need I say more? I freaked out, shieked and threw my bag on the floor in attempt to run away. Being the usual bastards, the guys laughed me off and started to chase me with that stupid moth. I think I kinda scared the Sec4 people 'cause I screamed, and stampeded over them without caring if I had knocked them off. I'm sorry people!

    Look, children! *stern look* You do NOT NOT NOT scare people with their phobias! It's like.. asking someone to go banjee jumping when she/he is afriad of heights. Or maybe asking someone having the fears of school to attend school happily. Or to ask someone having the fears of cockroaches to eat one of those gross creature.

    DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

    Please please don't do that again. :(

    We watched a China movie in the AVA with 4J and 5A for Chinese. Not so bad, I had fun playing with Cheechai and Kianloong. Lol. We had History test after that, which I was sure to flunk. I studied the wrong policy. Bah~ Followed by boring POA, and we were punished to stand! All Koonann's fault.

    Lunch and then English remedial. Very very boring, and I did not find the 4H guys' jokes amusing at all. They are kinda irritating in fact. *frowns in digust* Maths remedial was worse.

    Huixian: Don't remove your tagboard! Replace it with a C-Box can? I cannot tag in Shoutbox. hahaa. YESYESYES! Derrick is shuai. I know! I saw M2 doing that too and I immediately thought of potatoes and you girls. Check out Sebestian next Wednesday. He is cute cute cute too! :D

    I've thought of what to give my Dad for his birthday (10 July!). A brand new camera! He digs taking photos just as much as I do. Although our interests are of a big difference. But I am CONFIDENT that he will like the Canon IXUS i5, which I intend to get for him. Of course, with my Mother's cash. :D How about that? I stand to gain alot too. Ahh~ Kills 2 birds with 1 stone Ma favourite. Psst! The camera will be mine for most of the time, so I think this idea totally rocks! Plus, everyone will get to use it! It'd be a family-bonding present. How bright can I be! *grins*

    New Songs To Date:
    Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie
    Rihanna - Pon De Replay
    Natalie feat. Baby Bash - Energy
    Parking Lot Pimp - Blow

    Cheerios!

    XOXO,
    YingTing.

    Aucun commentaire: