Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 17, 2005

    I love the start of the week..

    Time : 11.43 pm

    Start of the week = Allowance = Mickey is bursting with crisp $10 notes (or just a big blue one.)!

    If I starve for 3 whole weeks.. and not touch any of the money I have.. I will have enough to buy the Guess watch!

    But then, my Guess watch will have to accompany me in my dear o' coffin.

    GIRL, 16 STARVE TO DEATH TO BUY GUESS WATCH.
    why is it that it's so predictable? i knew you're so going to ignore me tomorrow in school. it's like a routine. you see me not happy in something, and you decided to ignore me in school, leaving me in misery. you think that this will do both of us good? even though no sparks broke off for you, there is NO need for you to gimme this treatment! you said so yourself, you said you wouldn't ignore me. you liar. :( it hurts, you know?

    Aucun commentaire: