Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 24, 2005

    Study Session 2

    Time : 9.47 pm

    Finally had the chance to sit in front of my dear computer. :)

    I went out to study with 2 of my best guy pals! At Singapore Post KFC.



    Introducing.. *rolls drums*

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    MR. GOH KOON ANN!

    and...



    MR. RAKCENT WONG!

    They are simply hilarious! In those 2 photos, they are trying to imitate someone. Nono, if your surname doesn't start with a "S", and your initial is not "SSHX". They are not imitating you. Hahaa. [SSHX: Chill! :)]

    So for most of the time..

    Koonann was trying to lick Rakcent.




    (Anyone who is present would be doing this face too.) See my gold pearl ring? Everyone of the Papers owes one of this pretty thing. :)

    Apparently, Rakcent doesn't enjoy being licked ya. Either that, or he was hoping that Koonann was some girl instead. Haha.

    *ahem* Seriously.. For most of the time..



    See that beaded thing on my waist? :D Nice not? Haha. It isn't mine.

    This is Koonann's new haircut:



    We went down to Suntec after that, just to turn the TOFU capsule station thing. :) You have no idea how disappointed I was when the capsule stations in front of Sanrio went missing! And the only TOFU station there was EMPTY!

    Koonann suggested the capsule station near the arcade, and we went there. But the machine was faulty! It wouldn't work! I was really at my wits' end okay! Thank God that the capsule station beside Carrefour wasn't faulty and it was containing quite a few!

    Koonann bought a cap and Rakcent bought flip-flops. Rich bastards!

    It's kinda shortening (literally..) going out with me. It's like, Do-Re-Mi. And I am Mi! And I am the youngest, the skinniest, and the only girl. Haha.

    School tomorrow. Block test tomorrow. And just 98 more days to the very first written paper of the big O.

    Phew!

    Renovations again tomorrow! Drats.

    Aucun commentaire: