Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juillet 01, 2005

    :(

    Time : 9.50 pm

    Very very sad.
    nothing is ever right. why treat me like this? what did i do? can i please know? i can take it no more.. please.. stop tormenting me.. i'd rather if you hit me, slap me, scold me, do whatever you want.. but please don't ingore me. i really cannot take this hostility.. even though you cannot be someone who me to love, why can't you even be my friend? do you know how much i had suffered in class? with no one to talk to. and with you just beside me, but yet you seemed so far. to think that we had so much fun last saturday. why? i did nothing wrong! does throwing a calculator had to make you resort to this treatment? do i really mean nothing to you? please.. i beg you.. you may not treat me as well as before, but please please please don't ingore me. i'd never cried this hard for a very long time.
    Why can't stuff always go right for me? This sucks.

    Aucun commentaire: