Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 14, 2005

    :) :)

    Time : 11.00 pm

    Today is a super long day! It's Picture Day! Mainly because I bought my camera to school for Julian-purposes. Speaking of him, I dobut I'd be seeing him around anymore. (I can hear Huixian cheering..) Amelia's Julian-fever will be off soon. He is no longer shooting at Bugis. :( Oh well.. Fate, maybe?

    Let me show you my History/Social Studies teacher!


    Pretty anot? XD She is rather nice. I lvoe her lessons, 'cause it's slacking time! Don't believe? I have proof..


    Sleeping beauty or what? Lol.. Trust me. I wasn't this bored in class to be taking these photos. It's rather easy to see who would be so lame right?

    As I was saying, we went down to Bugis but my Prince Charming wasn't there anymore.. :( We had dinner at Pasta Mania and were late for tuition. Lol. Let's take a tour around Kenneth's house! :D

    The living room


    The messy table (It was actually much worse. It was taken after the tuition had ended, and I had already packed my bag.)


    Us in the lift.


    Kenneth's cute cat, Rosy!


    I never knew that Sweeyim was so sadistic.. =S


    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Haha~

    SWEEYIM IS SO CUTEE!!


    SWEEYIM IS SO CRAZY!!


    WARNING! R21 and S.T.I.N.K.Y!


    Teacup (Amelia) and I had a tea session at the playground near Gabriel's house after tuition! (: We had SaraLee and Big Gulp! :D Realy nice. The best snakcs ever.



    Teacup and teapot had a really good chat, and we gossiped quite a lot. :D So.. here I am!

    Chinese listening comprehension tomorrow. *yawn* Better dig my ears inside out! Wish me luck!

    Aucun commentaire: