Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 12, 2005

    JULIAN HEE! (again..)

    Time : 8.00 pm

    If you don't enjoy Julian's million dollars grin.. this isn't the blog for you, and so is Amelia's blog. :)

    I passed my Physics class test! I mean, I never really pass a test that I didn't study for before, so it means alot to me. *imperious look* I had oral practise in the morning too. Hey, I always thought that talking fast is better, but Mdm Wee seemed to disagree alot with me.

    PE! 4 balls went into the net! I actually scored! 4 balls leh! Outta alot of air balls of course. I am sucha good basketball player. I didn't grow any taller as well. 169cm. Bah~ Jiayang keep bragging his height to me. 184cm. BIG DEAL!

    Amelia, Huixian and I went over to Bugis and Julian Hee's there again! :) It's fate, man. I gotta face it. We're meant to be! *bimbotic giggle* He was in this horrible red bandana that made Huixian kinda disgusted with our lack of taste.. But hey! He is goodlooking; without the bandana.

    We had lunch at Fish and Co.! Really pampering ourselves. Their fish and chips still rocks. :) I bought 3 pairs of earrings and 1 shirt from Fox. Shuddup! I know I spent too much on a weekday. Can you imagine what will happen on a weekend?

    We kept hee-ing! (A new word invented by me, naturally. It actually meant to drool all over Julian Hee.) I need more moo-ney!

    Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. 3 more bloody long days to go..

    Aucun commentaire: