Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 19, 2005

    Rusty No More.

    Time : 6.33 pm

    So today started with a dull wet morning, and I rushed like hell to get the sandwiches, my uniform, my hair, my socks, my shoes, my phone, and my unpacked bag with everything lying around. To make matters worse, my (extremely) lazy maid couldn't get her (extremely) heavy ass of her bed, and guess whose fault is it?

    Yingting's, of course!

    "She was the first to wake up, and she HAS to call Nani (the maid's name) up!"

    Ya right. Now please refer to "How to handle a bitchy maid" guidebook and tell me under which section, which paragraph and which word did it mention that the young master (mistress, to be exact.) has to call the maid up? If I am not wrong, it should be vice versa. I would be woken up by the latter instead.

    What has the world become too?

    My maid is just too spoilt.

    Like I was saying, the day was wet and dull. School as usual. NO PE!! It was taken up for this CCA filling form accomedating all our achievements for the past 4 years. It was raining and raining. I was freezing in class! I was so strong-willed and.. strong; that I didn't felt the least bit cold, despite the fact that I am near the door and under the fan. :)

    We had the UNSW (University of New South Wales) English International Exam, and it was crap. I mean, the choices for us to pick from was so profounded! I doubt Singaporeans can cope the command of English, leave alone.. Never mind. I am just proud to be a Singaporean student. :)

    Huixian and I went over to Parkway after that to get our Rusty bags respectively. She got her's, while I sulked around the shop offended by how over-priced the appearels are. I mean, a normal Roxy skirt will cost around $72, but how much does a Rusty one costed? $92! That is like.. $20 more than a Roxy skirt! and that is like, 20% of $100!

    As a new store stepping into this small little kiasu island, I reckon the bosses of Rusty will like to give a 50% sale storewide, to FIRST gain customers and fame! Right? And as the smart genius who thought of this idea, I reckon I should recieve $1000 worth of Rusty products a year, until I die. Haha. Life-long endorsement. Get it?

    Never mind. I know my jokes are just as cold as the weather is now.

    Just ended a call with Koonpheng just now and filled him up with the songs I added into his mp3. Total of 92! Everyone please go "wow!". So anyway, there was this terrible background singing, which I bet with all my bags, accesseries and clothes that it would belong to his brother. *try to stiffen my laughter*

    I kinda like this weather more and more. Say "Bye-bye" to sweating and oily face (my face will be oily at the T-zone of my nose whenever I sweat.)!

    I wanna read Happy Potter!

    Huixian and I are proud to say that.. "WE ARE HAPPY POTTER FANS!" I can briefly describe Year 1, 2, 3 and 4 and tell you all that I can remember. I wanna read Year 5! But I heards it wasn't as good as the other Years, but heck. Year 6 would be all so weird, without finishing Year 5 first right?

    Sandwiches again, tomorrow. YAY!

    Aucun commentaire: