Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 03, 2005

    Alot like love? Not.

    Time : 12.00 am

    I am just back home and I need a foot massage! Today is a very depressing day for me. My Mummy and I went to send Vanessa and her family off at the airport. I don't know why but the atmosphere at the Departure hall was very very grieved and.. well.. forlorn as well.

    Many had came to send Vanessa off.. Many relatives whom I hadn't seen for ages, and almost Vanessa's whole class came to send her off. I am really impressed and proud of her. *beams* She didn't teared at all, while her mum was sobbing away. But hey, there's a limit to everything and she ended up sobbing like crazy too when she saw her best friend so sad. I never seen anyone more dejected as her.. *sigh*

    I couldn't control my tears as well. BAH. So sad. :( I felt kinda guilty.. I hadn't spend alot time with my relatives. All relatives.. My family was rather distant from everyone else, 'cause of my dad's super weird nature. He thinks that everyone looks down on him, or whatsoever. Heck, he is not the point here.

    It just seemed so weird. My relatives.. no longer a Singaporean.. leaving for the greener pasture. :( I don't know what to say. Never mind.

    I went City with Lecia after that. Do you guys know of the 15% sale at all participating Quiksilver (and the others) outlets? It's only for yesterday and today, but I doubt anyone was wary about it. I was so tempted to get the Ripcurl bag, which I got my eyes on yesterday. Well.. That little white angel on my right shoulder told me that there are many more important stuff that I must get. Instead of.. yet another bag.

    I bought a top from M' Industries and another top for Mango. :) Sales rock. We caught Alot like love too. A great flick, I must say. I shan't talk much about it. Blah~

    So here I am. :) I like late trains! they are all so empty, and I get to sit down! There's this model (I assume..) in the same cabin as us. She was a Causasian and she was wearing a typical Mango kinda speggetti stripe top, and she had no bras on. 'Nuff said.

    I swear I wasn't oggling at whatever you assume! *skeptical look* I just glanced by. :D

    Happy Youth Day guys. Enjoy this one day previledge. :) Mahjong at Huixian's house tomorrow. I NEED to start cracking the books.

    I'll be there for you..

    Aucun commentaire: