Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 12, 2005

    I am a GOOD friend.

    Time : 9.45 pm

    I really am. Don't believe me? I am going to prove to all of you nasty things out there.

    Irritated by all the spam and pop-ups? *please nod*
    Irritated by all the unnessary toolbars coming out? *please nod*
    Irritated by all the desktop icons which are useless advertisments appearing suddenly? *please nod*

    Irritated by the fact that you do NOT know how to solve the problem? *please nod more vigorously*

    NO FEAR!

    INCREDIBLE YINGTING IS HERE! (I cannot find any super-power word starting with Y.)

    I have this incredible remedy to solve all your problems! SPYBOT is the word!

    All you have to is to click HERE *click* and click the first option under "Download" *click* and run the problem after it had finished downloading *click* and VIOLA! All your viruses will be destoryed.

    You will be awed to find out that your computer actually contains so much viruses and junk.

    "My computer is virus-free!", you may claim.. But hey, better be safe than sorry right? Still use the program. :) It'll do you good..

    Trust me.

    Aucun commentaire: