Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 02, 2005

    A Wedding Wedding Day. (:

    Time : 11.20 pm

    I woke up with a $50 in my hand! YEAH! I love my grandma soooo much. I then proceed to get ready and met my cousin, Vanessa at Summerset. Tsktsk. Let Ms Low Ying Ting wait for her for a good o' 15mins. Never die before. =x Okay.. I am the impatient kind.. I never completed a puzzle before. Those that explains it all?

    We took neoprints! My hair don't really look so bad, I must say.. :) I bought more hairbands (my mum stole them all, and they never returned) and a beads bracelet. Ripcurl has a new shoulder bag! I was so tempted to get it. But being a good girl, I listened to Lecia (I told her immediately about the bag. =x) and I didn't get it! Clap, people..

    I treated Vanessa to food, sweets, neoprints and all. I felt like a guy. You know, guys are always doing the honors, but now it's me! Actually, my mother gave me money to do so one.. I am not so kind. =x I had to leave early, 'cause she had to attend service. Boo..

    Deep inside, I do feel sad, you know. Especially when I was alighting at Eunos MRT Station. I gave her a hug and said that I'd miss her. Super sad. I never had this kinda experience before.. Someone.. related to me.. leaving for some other foreign country.. to call that country his/her. If one of the Papers, Cheechai and my classmates were to leave for some country, I will cry in front of everyone.

    Just imagine. It's sad enough just pure imagination. My mother was suggesting that we join them some time after my O' levels and I was so caught up! Definitely a big fat NO. I'd miss you guys, the weather, the shopping centers, the yandaos too much. :D

    Will you miss me if I really migrate? Think hard okay.. Think about my flaws, and how perfect I am. Hahaa. Tag or leave a chocolate okay? I sincerely want to know. :)

    I went home at the very wrong time. My parents were just getting on the car, and "Ting! Come with us!". Dearie me. So.. there I went.. to Fort Canning Park to Kris and Charissa's wedding! :) It's at the courtyard, with alot of ants and feifei.

    The ceromony was super long and draggy. They sung alot of songs to praise their Lord and all. Blah. So not interested. But Kris was so sweet towards Charissa okay! :') I felt like sobbing after he exchanged vows and sang a super sweet song to her. (T.T)

    But my soppy mood was kinda tramatized by my grumbling Mummy who couldn't sit still and listen to the vows, but yet complaining that it was too long, too hot and no food. The dinner reception wasn't that bad. It had drinks shortage though. Damn thristy.

    We had to rush off after having a serving of everything and went to another wedding at Ang Mo Kio! *yawns* This wedding wasn't so nice. Kinda traditional.. At some less-than-5-stars resturant.. Hmmm.. The couple was so nice! They gave up their seats at the reception because there wasn't enough seats for the late-comers, who were us. :) Awww~ I was the bride for.. that moment. -.-

    The food was great. :) Almost all my parental side relatives were around, and I finally get to see them after.. my Aunt's wedding. Lalala~ I was super full! No food for me tomorrow unless I am very hungry. I bet I just gained more than 1kg.

    Huixian was complaining that I always get to attend wedding dinners. Lol.. I don't know why also. Maybe I'm fated to go green in envy all the time? Hahaa. More to add, there's another wedding dinner tomorrow, but I don't need to attend. Thank Goodess. It'll do my tummy, my parents' pocket alot good. I feel like going shopping! It's rare for me to have so much money in my wallet, and it's such a pity to see them staring blankly at me.

    Anyone interested? :D

    Congratulations to the couples who just vowed to be together forever today! 02/07/2005. A special day for you 4 people to remember. :) I want to see babies! Hahaa.

    Cheechai, thanks alot. :) You're a great great pal. Wo ai ni. Hahaa.
    Amelia and Huixian: thanks alot for asking about me. :) Really appreciate it ya. I love you 2 to bits!

    Where are you when I needed you the most?

    Aucun commentaire: