Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 07, 2005

    Memories.

    Time : 9.40 pm

    Chemistry test today. It wasn't that bad actually. Studying pays off. :) We took class photos! I am the tallest girl once again; and I have to stand next to a.. guy. *ahem* I shan't comment on, 'cause just thinking about it make me naueous. The photographer still insisted that I tilt my body more to him. Nice move, kiddo. But there's no way I am going to make the same stupid mistake again.

    I do hope they turn out nice. :) I wasn't that close to my class last year, so this year's class photos.. I'd cherish. Unless it turns out bad, of course. Last year already. Times flies huh? Just around 3 and 1/2 years ago, I was still a stupid kiddo.. carrying a stupidly ugly bag, tucking my shirt all the way in, my hair all combed back into a neat ponytail, trying hard to make friends with my classmates.

    Then it was Secondary 2; thinking back.. I think those were one of my happiest memories in Manjusri School. I started hanging out with Joyce and Lecia and we became unseparatable. Sure, we do have disagreements, but heck. We still ended each day at Bugis with neoprints! First relationship as well. :) Amelia and I also had the nicest, energy-est chatbook ever! In fact, it's in my cupboard now. Memories~

    The 3 of us
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Amelia and me
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    All of us then separated, and I got stuck alone in 3I. I was sooo unhappy at the start of the year! Everyone seemed unfriendly and all. I was always one of the first to rush outta class during recess and after school to meet the girls. Oh ya, this was also the time when the Papers are formed. In fact, our 1 year anniversay just passed.

    The legendary Papers
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    And then I started to hang out the deliquents of 3I. Koonann and gang. :) Good times.. The holidays!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Addition to the family!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    2005! I am still hanging out with the deliquents and the Papers. Although the Papers are getting more distant, and not as close as before. Well.. But at least we tried to stick together, didn't we? Maybe sometimes.. just words of concern are already my way of saying that I-care-and-I-still-want-you-around.

    Stupid, Bitch and Ass
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Kelly + (The Papers - Stefanie)
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Gasp! I never knew that I could type so much by just mentioning about the Class Photo taking just now. During the Ps, the Papers must go for those makeover shots okay? And we can take with the graduation hats too! But.. on the other hand.. maybe I should forget that idea.

    I had my very first session of tuition this year! Kenneth was nice. His cat is so cute! Hahaa.

    I will be taking my Chinese O' Level Oval Exam tomorrow. *pace around the house* I am so freaky now. Wish me luck!

    Please remind me if I forget to psot up an some old neoprints on Amelia's birthday.

    Aucun commentaire: