Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 05, 2005

    Prince Charming



    Time : 8.13 pm

    My Prince Charming.
    My favourite singer (to date).
    My cutest guy even saw.
    My favourite kind of pimple.
    My favouirte kind of voice.
    My favourite kind of build.
    My favourite kind of smile.
    My favourite kind of hairstyle.
    My favouirte kind of band.

    My kind of guy. :)





    Sometimes I'd have just the surge of inspiration to blog about, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so because this kinda inspiration goes away as fast as the snap of your fingers *snap*.

    [EDIT]I just decided that I owe my blogders who are not my good friends a story that I ought to tell you guys, unless I would be speaking gibberish throughout my pervious posts right? So this was the message I recieved:

    I am sorry.. I can only vaguely remember the content. I just followed the way she typed.

    R u low ying ting from sec4i? Wtf! How can you say my brother like that! ... *I forget* Want diao zui come lah! You better watch out in school! Don't need to know who I am.

    Sure.. This sounds alot better and more polite as compared to the real message. Pardon me, this is from a Sec 2 girl. Tsk tsk. Where did she learn the words like diao zui? I am not ashamed to say that i was oblivious of it's meaning, or even the pronounciation. At least, this prove jsut how vague I am about the gangster world.

    The first impression I had of this message is that it must be from a guy. Not sexist here, but I always thought that girls should NEVER use languages like such. I tried very hard to recall who the hell did I scold and the boy in shorts came to my mind. I *ahem* scolded him for knocking into me and my bowl of hot soup. I scalded myself because of him! What did he do? He just hastily walk away to buy his food. Unhappy I am, I walked to him with my group of friends glaring at him..

    Me: Are you the one that knocked into me?
    Him: Ya..
    Me: *furious* You don't have mouth ah! Don't know how to say sorry ah!
    Him: Sorry lor..

    I was very agitated okay, so I reacted like a chao ah lian. But it was very fun. =x He just came to my mind immediately 'cause I had been kind to everyone else except for him.

    But no! It wasn't him! It was Weizhen's sister! Amusing. How did I know, you may ask. Weizhen messaged me about an hour later to apologise and say that it was his crazy sister who was TOO BORED and had nothing better to do.

    Will you be angry if you were in my shoes?!

    Someone.. who is 2 years your junior.. You don't even care about her existence. Yet, she took her brother's phone, saw my innocent number and decided to use her own phone to send me a threat message like that. Simply like that.

    Somehow, there is alot of loopholes in Weizhen's claim, so I didn't know whether to believe him or not. In the first place, Weizhen is my friend. Why in the world would I be so agitated to scold him? Even if I did (but not in my memory), it was for fun and I am sure anyone in his/her right mind would know that I was kidding.

    The guys always picked fun of him. Saying that he is gay, too white, no hair or whatsoever. But did they receive any threat message from his baby sister? No, they didn't! So.. I should go with my intincts right?

    I rejected his apology and I demanded for his sister to apologise to me instead. But he gave me a very crude reply that I don't even know why I befriended him in the first place.

    I went to school happily the next day, keen to look for her. Just my luck to see her with a group of basketball players, one of whom is my good friend, Siewling. She told me what Shereen said (OOH! That's her name. Facinating?) and I was so agitated! I went to look for Weizhen immediately and confronted him. I think it was the first time the guys see me being so fierce. I seldom, or rather.. never lose my temper in front of them.

    Forget what happened after that, but I never get to see her around then. Whenever I have the chance, I'd just glare at her and made no attempt to lower down my volume in telling my friend(s) what she did.

    This is what you get for offending me.

    :) To live up to my bitchiness, I told Chenglong and Jiayang about it. Maybe the people who are close to her will know about what she wants from them, before and now. And oooh.. They support me! *smile from ear to ear*

    What? Me? Watch out for you? Watch out for ME, kiddo.

    I can see hate tags coming soon. :) From her friends, I suspect. Blah blah blah~

    Rest assure I wouldn't slap you or make a scene in the canteen or somewhere in school. I cherish my friends, and that includes Weizhen. I just wanna make hell for you, dearie!

    I love my friends. They are always around for me. They support me, and bitch about her. I can't help but gloat in glory that I have friends like the Papers, Jiayang and Chenglong who are around at this point. To listen to my story about her again and again. Thanks alot. i love all of you. :)
    [/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: