Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 21, 2005

    He's back! He's stronger! He's HERBIE-er!

    Time : 11.04 pm

    This is the third time I am doing it. I hanged, closed the window accidentally and so many incidents occured. I really love you guys alot, to be doing this again, again and again.

    Let me sing a song!

    Old MacDonald's had a farm!



    EE-YA-EE-YA-OOH!



    And on his farm there are some bugs!



    EE-YA-EE-YA-OOH!



    And a vroom vroom here..



    And a zoom zoom there!



    Here vroom..



    There zoom..



    Everywhere vroom-zoom!



    Old MacDonald's had a farm.



    EE-YA-EE-YA-OOH!



    +++

    And that is a nice song. :)

    My all-time favourite!



    The bug that resembles the real Herbie the most. :)


    And a Singapore one!



    I'm sure it would be a crime if you knock down this bug. It's the same offence as throwing a Singapore flag down the crute isn't it? In case the car isn't clear enough, it's decorated with the Esplanade.

    I strongly encourage the VW people to invite Joi Cai Chun Jia to sing Uniquely Singapore on this car at the top of her voice, loud enough for anyone in the district to hear. Now, that's how it should be like.

    +++

    Herbie: Fully Loaded is a great flick! I give it 5 thumbs outta 5 thumbs. Herbie's so adorable lah. You're a loser if you missed this great show. Thrust me, it's dumb and oh-so-nice!

    +++

    I went shopping with my mother after the Gala Premiere and let's play a game!

    I spy with my little eye..

    Something silvery that comes in a box!

    It plays music..

    It's brand is of a fruit that keeps the doctors away..

    It's something I've been longing for!

    And it's called an I-neh neh pok according to KennySia's Ah Beng Blog translator.

    Can you guess it? Please leave a comment (Chocolate?) or tag my tagboard (at the left side of the page!)! Please? The winner gets to.. DATE ME!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Just kidding. Ha. ha. Get it?

    Well, there WILL be a prize! Stay tune and guess please!!

    Hint: It can be found somewhere in my blog.

    Aucun commentaire: