Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 03, 2005

    I'm sixteen and I'm loved. (:
    Time : 8.50 pm


    Papers: visit http://www.yyingtinggbirthday.photosite.com for the pictures. (: sorry for the delay! enjoy !

    boo ! (: IM SIXTEEN ! jealous jealous ?? *looks around smugly* this post will have more pictures 'cause my computer's no longer lag! so much uploading/sending/editing/captioning to do ! *pulls hair* if only i'm paid $1 for every min i'm wasting my time on. XD

    had losta losta presents. (: shall thank everyone !

    - Siewling --> Tasmanian Monster !
    [thanks alot! (: it's really adorable. heehee. i love you ! :D]
    - Kelly --> Bigbig Chocolate Coin, Chocolate Heart and Lollipop Pacifier
    [thank you! :D sorry for nt inviting ya to da bash alright? will be treating u guys when i've gt bread. (: thanks alotalot! i love you too!]
    - CheeChai --> La Pi Xiao Xing Toy
    [thank you! rest assure i love it. (: i'm sitll waiting for your treat! heh.]
    - Jing Xuan --> Stuffed Kitten in a Milk Bottle
    [thank you! :D i really liked it! heehee.]
    - Maggie & KokMei --> Faves $30 Voucher
    [thank you! (: oh my.. im gonna get my french pedicure done ! *screams* i love you guys! :D]
    - EngHua --> Eeyore
    [thank you! (: i love it. cheer up alright? i wanna see my old cheerful kor again ! :D]
    - William --> Lipstick & Lipgloss
    [LAOPA ! im so touched can!! oh my.. thank you sooooo much ! i cannot imagine how u buy them. >.<" lol. thanks alot ! u just now very cold har? =x]
    - Papers --> Wallet & Voice Recording Bear
    [i think i hadn't thank you guys enough. u guys rock my world! i dunno how dull my life would be without u guys! I LOVE YOU GUYS!]
    - the 8 gorgeous hunks --> Bigbig Pink Pig
    [(: thank you ! i hate u guys for hitting my arms so badly. ): lol. i love you guys too! hee.]
    - my maid --> OP skirt
    - My Parents --> Samsung d500c
    [i'm still waiting...]

    i think that's about it? sorry if i forget any! heh.

    ___________________________________________
    school is fine today. nth much happened. misplaced my foolscap! lol. found it at least. oppsie~ careless me. hee. was hit pretty badly by some people. *glares at KoonAnn and Joyce* i can hardly move my left arm w/o any pain now! EngHua came to school to pass me my present. (: thanks kor! cheer up alright?
    went Parkway for lunch and developed pictures of my bash. (: the pictures are now with Lecia. wheee ~! walked around and Joyce came over. had Ben and Jerry's ! WAHAHA. im crazy over this ice-cream can. Joyce went home and i went to buy some necessities. met William Papa! :D nicenice him ran out from work to pass me the present. lol. his hand so cold. =x
    wheee ~ pictures time!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My darlings ! (:
    gotta rush up my Photosite already. sorry for the delay guys! too many pictures to add. sorry! ):
    im not angry. it's disappointment. i don't see the difficulty to just inform me personally, u know?
    im sixteen!

    Aucun commentaire: