Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 04, 2005

    Me. Myself. I.

    Time : 1.56 pm

    It's raining now and I am super bored!

    To such the extreme that I shall do a profile of myself. Please tell me if I happens to forget any points!

    Biography
    English Name: Low Ying Ting
    Mandarin Name: Liu Yin Ting
    Nickname(s): Konglong, Dino, Longlong, Long, Bamboo, Pig, Dun Ma, Yinn(4) Ting.. (This pretty much sum up everything.)
    Birthday: 3rd may 1989
    Horoscope: Taurus
    Zodiac Sign: Snake
    Height: 169cm
    Weight: 4x kg (It's for me to know and for you to find out YOURSELF.)
    Bloodtype: AB (Actually, I am not so sure, but I like the closeness I have with AB, because I am selfish. :))
    Place Of Birth: Singapore, American Hospital (renowned East Shore now)
    Religon: Freethinker
    Vital Statics: (not sure) 30 23 (Muahaha!) 32
    Family Members: Daddy and Mummy
    Education: Maha Bodhi School, Manjusri Scondary School
    Spoken Lanuages: English, Mardarin, the art of burpping, the sound of music, gibberish at times, nono, no dinosaur laguages.

    Favourites
    Singer(s): Linda, Lindsay Lohan, Pan Wei Bo
    Band(s): Energy, K*One, McFly, Black Eyed Peas
    Channel(s): Nikolodeon, Disney Channel, Channel 8, Kids Central, Channel 5
    Music: 50s', Bubblegum Pop, HARDCORE (I'm kidding!), Radio-friendly hits
    Book(s): Series of Harry Potter
    Magazine(s): Seventeen and CLEO
    Apparel Brand(s): Roxy (and friends), MNG, Adidas, Nike, Charles and Kieth, TopShop, Pierre Cardin, BeeDees, Hula and Co., Guess?, LV (if only I have that money..)..
    Technology Babies: Phone, Camera, iPod, Computer, The ez-link system of MRT, Wireless!
    Food: French Fries, Caesar Salad, The Natural Confectionery Jelly Dinosaurs/Snakes, Boiled Lotus Roots Soup.. (simply junk) I am thinking of going all greens one day!
    Flower: Roses (Pink), Daisies. Well.. I like all that guys are going to give me. :D
    Feature: My legs
    Colours: Gold, Black, White, Silver, Green, Pink, Brown
    Weather: When it's about to rain, but never rain
    Drink: Bubble tea, Coke, Chocolate Milkshake
    Place: East Coast Park
    Clinque: THE PAPERS
    Animal: Pig, Cat, Dogs who don't bark
    Part of the house: My room
    Parent: Daddy! Mummy! (let's see who's the one who gives me the $$..)
    Word: HUH?!
    Class: 4i'2005 for the 1st 2 semester
    Yandao: Spegeddies waiter, an ex-mjrian, NewUrbanMale.com salesmen, Shuwei and you
    Time: Wehn someone calls me up in the morning and I can sleepily answer that person," Today no school/no need wake up early.." and drifts back to dreamland again.
    People: People who likes my blog and my hao peng yous
    Period (Time frame, I mean): June holidays!
    Cartoon Charactors: Patrick of SpongeBob Squarepants, Timmy from Fairy Odd GodParents, Jackjack from The Incredibles, Chicken Little, Bubbles from PPG
    Day: Good hair days!

    Dislikes
    Moths, dogs who enjoys barking, my computer hanging, my mother nagging me to go home early, my phone's battery flat, multi-tasking, shopping with people who don't apreciate the art of shopping, bad hair days, waking up in the morning, seeing my fats when wearing tight-fitting clothes, people dropping my stuff, loving COUPLES who can't seemed to get enough of each other (Fine. I'm plain jealous), girls who can always look so fabulous, heavy loads, forgeting to brush my teeth, irritating people, irritating contacts, not being able to co-ordinate my clothes, people pin-pointing at me on the streets, being fat, being fat, being fat, gaining weight, not being able to eat freely, 5566, Daddy and Mummy quarrelling, studying for long hours, people who says I look fugly (when they know it's not the case), jerks who break my heart, gossips about me, hate-tags, hanging when I am about to finish blogging, making tons of spelling errors and people tells me about it, sympathy from others, people who says I am wayy too thin, thieves, nosey neighbours, dinner with Mummy/Daddy and friends, making the effort to get up to off something, painful memories, mosquitoes, bugs, Mrs Su, the school uniform, not having money, not having the money to shop, owing people money, people who doesn't like lady fingers, period, period cramps, being sick, people oblivious of the fact that I am sick, sarcasm, bitches, bastards..

    Aucun commentaire: