Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 11, 2005

    Photos!

    Time : 11.30 pm

    Sorry that this came in so late! Oh well.. Enjoy. :)


    Lecia and me at Eunos MRT Station


    Me, Stefanie and Joyce at Lido's toilet

    At McCafe


    Huixian, Amelia and Lecia


    No light..?

    NO FEAR!


    Huixian and me


    The other part of this photo is with Lecia!


    Milunie


    OOH! White!


    The so-called "professional" shot taken by Stefanie


    Saw saw?! Stefanie and I are kissing!
    Actually, I as giving her peeks at the cheeks as a good bye.

    At Newton


    Huixian, me and Lecia


    Singapore Next Top Models.
    Just kidding!
    I don't want hate tags! *kneel down*


    C.O.C.O.N.U.T. !


    me and Huixian


    Before


    After


    *glup*

    That's all for 08/08/2005! :)
    I'm glad my computer is feeling alot better now.

    I need chocolate!

    Aucun commentaire: