Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 18, 2005

    The Caning Part II (End)

    Time : 10.02 pm

    Just what all of us had been anticipating! Just where will Yingting's fate lie? How will her mother take the truth?

    If you hadn't read Part I, please reframe from reading this now to avoiding any spoilers.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    And Mrs Sim took out what Yingting feared the most. The one thing that is always so dreaded and will stain every child's beautiful childhood memory. The one thing that hurts the most on the butt. Just what is it?



    The feather-duster, also known as the whip. Just look at that sinister, I bet with all my fortune that Yingting's butts are going to suffer next.



    And..



    And..



    .
    .
    .

    Well well.. Should we say that Yingting deserves it? In both scenarios, is this the right treatment for her? COMMENT PLEASE! :)

    Credits

    Director: Amelia Sim
    Co-director: Low Ying Ting
    Narrator: Low Ying Ting
    Cast:
    Low Ying Ting
    Amelia Sim
    Feather Duster
    Bra
    Report card
    Sponsors:
    Manjusrii Secondary School
    The room owner
    Sony Camera


    That's all, folks!

    I hope you enjoyed this stupid story. Lol. PLease comment!

    Aucun commentaire: