Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 03, 2005

    Joyce's Birthday!

    Time : 11.34 pm

    Warning: If your internet connection is slow, I strong discourage you to continue reading this post, unless you wanna wait for quite some time. This post is sure to eat up all your bandwidth. :)

    I bought a rose for Joyce despite the fact that I was very broke!



    And I shamelessly took and took a picture. *grins sheepishly*

    +++++

    Stefanie and I each bought a Chocolate Gingermen! Super cute and yummy! Go get one too at Takashimaya's Basement One at $2.90!


    Stefanie, Chocolate Gingerbread men and me!


    Joyce, Stefanie and me


    We are about to eat them. :(


    Bye bye, Gingerbread men!


    *chomp* Nicenice.

    ++++

    Photo-whoring!









    +++++

    The Papers went to eat at The Soup Resturant.

    The atmosphere was very nice and cheena.




    The set-up was very chinese too!


    What should we eat?


    Appetizers!


    Boiled soup of the Day. It was delicious!


    Claypot Sea Cucumer. VERY NICE!


    Joyce's favourite. Claypot Tofu (Power!).


    The others in a nutshell. :) Salted fish and pork; and brocolli with scallop.


    Snow fungus with boiled pear dessert!


    Snow fungus with ginkgo dessert!


    Overall, this resturant isn't too bad. :) Their food are good, but not to the extreme. I believe it's a very family kinda resturant to indulge in.

    Look at Stefanie!


    She was eating brocolli!

    SO CUTE RIGHT?!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    4 of us with the Birthday Girl


    The Papers!

    +++++

    More photos!













    +++++

    We went for the anual guy-watching and neoprint taking!


    :D I'm wearing a Levi's!





    Chunky Monkey!





    +++++
    With that.. I conclude the day!


    *weary grin*

    +++++


    This is your day, sweetheart. Enjoy! *plates a wet big kiss on Joyce's rosy cheek*

    Aucun commentaire: