Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, août 01, 2005

    That is SOOO passe.

    Time : 11.09 pm

    I shan't go into why I used this title, because.. indeed it is so passe. I am not making a big deal outta it. I just don't want you to think that I am good to mess with, girl.

    I had POA Block Test today. Worship me. I gave up a $60 survey for this test that I am sure to pass. I didn't even know what I was writing, leave alone the luck to pass. Met up with the girls at Bugis and Huxian finally bought her Adidas jacket. (: Good for you! Amelia also finally bought her green pokka dots skirt. And me?

    I finally to try on the Guess? watch I had been deading to get. I realised I look better in pink, and so did the girls thought so. Pink that is! I need money!!

    I am hoping to bribe my mother into getting me the watch, if I passed my core block tests. But I feel terrible for asking for such prizes. I mean, she's already spending alot on the renovation and such, and yet I am making sucha unthinkable request.

    I am a spoilt brat.


    That's me! :)

    Speaking of Block tests, I passes SS and Maths. God bless me. :)

    Aucun commentaire: