Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 02, 2005

    10 ways to see ghosts?
    Time : 10.50 pm


    back home. :( ahhh, sucks. daddy's giving me black faces. boo..

    Lecia came over to put songs into her mp3 and left home as soon as i settled on what to wear. *laughs* met Joyce at Orchard and bought tickets for The Eye 10. walked around and got stopped by some modelling company girl. -.-" why they don't want ask their yandaos out to scout. so lousy. =x anyway, it's Create Talents, don't sound convincing.

    sat at yoshinoya to talk and slack while waiting for time to pass. went to meet Kelly.Cheryl. the cinema sucks. and the girl in front of me, was forcing alot of pressure to the seat, giving me less leg space. cant cross my legs ! so irritating.

    Kelly's so timd ! XD and i hate it when Joyce screams. so piercing can ! ChenPoLin so comical and cute. hee. the show's kinda dumb though. the ghosts look so eeeek ! left Kelly.Cheryl and we went around for food. haha. saw Koonann.Xiangrong. freaky, and it's NOT bad to see me kae. XP

    settled for Breeks! and waited for a hell load of time. Lecia stained her shirt again ! haha. it always happens when she's near Joyce, da jinx. LOL. food was fine, and the brownie was great. bwahaha ! walked around and went home.

    totally boring lifestyle. go edit Koonann's blog's profile now. tooties !

    dammit. damn ebverything

    Aucun commentaire: