Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 05, 2005

    rain rain go away ~
    Time : 10.00 pm


    boo ! Amelia changed her car ! so cool, and they have a new item to the car. my comb ! lol. unretrivable. -.-" school was fine. cant really remember. my arm hurts. gt bruise already ! boohoo. and it hurts like crazy when i move my arm. don't ask me how i get it. it's so embarrassing !!

    that mousey simply refuse to leave. :( im so sick of all the miniature walls, which are blocking my way ! im accident-prone, like u know. and im freaking scared that i'll trip.

    im bored, hungry, sleepy and aching. i've got sooooo much to complain !

    i thought the way i thought things were like was for real. and how i wish i just can't wake up.

    Aucun commentaire: