Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 29, 2005

    (:
    Time : 6.10 pm


    (: hello ! Chinese P1 today. it was fine, i think. i cursed my friend to death in my compo. LOL. school was already. everything as usual. was playing with KoonAnn during Maths and he started to aim his water bottle, which is the Adidas freebie type, at me. so i took mine and aimed as well. i said without much thinking:

    "my hole bigger !"

    WAHLAO. i meant my water bottle's mouth lah. then he started laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing (it continues) along with the people behind. ): alright, i admit it's funny. but hey, don't get me wrong ! i meant the WATER BOTTLE !

    waited for Joyce after school and got her 2 servants who were Patrick and CheeChai. so gentlemen of them sia, help her carry til so happy. made them accompany me, while Joyce went home. lol. waited taxi like crazy lah. no avalible taxis at sight ! this is how u'll look like after waiting for too long:



    XD alright. went Suntec with those 2 childish idiots to get their ingredients for their practical tmr. (: very weird can. 2 big and tall guys pushing a trolley buying vegetables, meat and etc., wearing school uniform somemore. i've nv seen sucha sight. haha.. my legs were killing me by the time they finally shop finish. i swear we walked more than 4 rounds around Carrefour !

    this are what they bought:
    (worse than me can.)



    went Bugis to look for Cheechai's rosmary and Patrick went home. to no avail though. got free chocolate from Cheechai! wahaha.. saw a MJR girl. (: nicenice Cheechai accompanied me to paya Lebar. :D had to walk all the way to BakeKing to help him buy pastry margarine. ): bully me. saw William Papa at work! haha.

    oohooh ! i bought Chocolate fudge brownie (ben and jerry's) HEEHEE. happyhappy ~ gonna indulge in my favourite ice-cream soon.

    any Patrick lovers around? erm.. shall let u guys see his.. not-so-flattering body. :D let's see if u can make out anything though.



    *sigh*

    Aucun commentaire: