Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 23, 2005

    my arms ~
    Time : 1.00 pm


    10 more days to MY big day !

    shall blog now before i bathe and prepare, cause im really really bored.

    intended to watch PPF just now, but woke up too late. sheesh. :( mummy dragged me out to paipai (pray pray). it's been long since i did that, alright. hahaa.. the whole place don't even feel familiar. Since 1993. woah.. i didn't know Wai Gong (GrandPa) had been gone for so long. i remember he used to gimme alot of money. lol.

    asked him to bless me for so many stuff. lol. as if they will come true. he must be thinking im so unfilial, coming once in a blue moon only. sharks.

    went SingPost with mummy after that. did marketing for F&N stuff. so fun! =x felt like some aunty can. looking at all the chicken, and "oooh"-ing when i saw there's an offer on those chickens. -.- spend over $80 for all those stuff. (@.@) don't ask me what i bought. lol.

    waiting for Joyce's remedial to end now, and for her to bathe. 1 plan busted. darn ! =x LOL.

    POA remedial? what remedial? i didn't receive any forms ! *act innocent*

    damn it. irritating.

    Aucun commentaire: