Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 20, 2005

    wednesday.
    Time : 7.15 pm


    boo ! x) school felt different today. 3 periods only! =D

    Chemistry was boring boring boring. can't believe practical's gonna be on this Friday! too fast too fast. i'm not prepared !! mdm Wee wasn't around for English and we fooled around. was first along with KoonAnn to run out of the class, cause a POA test was abt to go on. XD ended up hiding in the canteen. waited for Amelia.Kelly with Stefanie and we left for Bugis while Stefanie went home.


    had brunch (breakfast cum lunch, NOT dinner cum breakfast, Kelly!) at Delifrance. Bugis became Manjusrians world. MJRians here and there ! took neoprints!! heehee. happied ! been soooo long since i last took neoprints. and there was sth wrong with that darn machine, and it gave me food-infected cheeks on one of the pictures ! (@.@) it's not with me, so don't ask to see it.

    went over to Kelly's house after that. felt very bad for not going to Sports' Day. hmmm.. well, a girl to her words. :D we were all like crazy women, alright. those dumbs made me cry for laughing too much. >.<>

    thanks KoonPheng for the chocolates ! :D
    nonoo.. i am not a bad influence ! and i am not a deliquet ! xP

    talk to meeeee .. ):
    you don't know how much you mean to me.

    Aucun commentaire: