Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 15, 2005

    Official Stepdown :)
    Time : 4.30 pm


    boo. had NAFA test today. was so lousy for my Standing Board Jump lah. cant even jump beneath the 130cm line. -.-" Ms Foo was like, trying to encourage me to jump further, by placing a piece of paper near the 130cm line, and I was not supposed to step on it. if not, 50 pumpings. in the end, I jumped, and skipped away from the paper. XD Im a lousy jumper.

    the class was extremely quiet, cause all the band members weren't around. Ms Ong didnt come and we ended up slacking around. :) had John's fried rice during recess. got Kelly's classmate to buy drinks for us, and the barley was horrible. it has this really awful tasta, and there's some green thing inside!

    had Maths test. didn't really know how to do them well. hahaa.. lent Maggie to copy most of my answers. lol. did some vocabulary stuff for English and went for the Choir thing. kinda quair, since I hadn't been to choir for long. I don't even feel like Im part of the family anymore. lol. you know, the black sheep like what i expect the teachers to say.

    Mrs Sam was whispering something to Mrs Kong while throwing looks at Joyce and me. sheesh. so old already still want to bitch around. =x stole food for Kelly.Siewling and Mrs Kong wasn't really happy about it. Choir so selfish. hahaa.. got good stuff must share with everyone mah..

    went home with the girls after that. :)

    Band gt Silver ! :) congratulations ! don't get so disappointed over the Gold. at least you guys gt Silver right? :D

    why don't i know anything about it? why didn't you tell me? :(

    Aucun commentaire: