Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 09, 2005

    fruitful day ! :D
    Time : 9.00 pm


    guess i should update about the run? i didn't really ran well. :( oh well, at least i improved. :D those guys were soooo mean ! kept taunting me that im slow even though im "dino". boohoo. Kelly was kinda pissed off with her own running and Huixian was feeling fainty. i knew 3 fourth place for the run! Siewling.Koonann.Kelly. so cool. haha !! i wonder i came in as what. -.-

    had breakfast at Mac's and walked around. nice Joyce accompanied me to look for Daddy for $$. whee ~ stole his money to treat Joyce to ice-cream. LOL. went home and changed. met the girls and bought tickets for The Pacifier.

    those really nice girls accompanied to shop. :) i love you guys ! hee. saw this really nice bag i set eyes on. Mummy Stefanie was so strict about me buying a bag. :( anyway, there's this really nice backpack too ! Mummy made me not want to buy it. lol. Stefanie was so fierce lah, who will dare to defy her? =x those girls were so nice. and i ended up buying a handbag. hee. $42. bwahaha. happy happy !!

    The Pacifier is nice ! so funny. haha.. must watch must watch. :) took neoprints after that and went home. real early, okay. my mummy was so surprised to see me home. haha ! i still haven't decide on my recipes ! im so dead. and i hate the HPB site. totally SUCKS.

    why can't something good just happen to me.

    Aucun commentaire: