Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 13, 2005

    coffee, chocolate, vanilla stripes pudding !
    Time : 9.00 pm


    school was fine. really sian lah. no one to talk to me. lol. ended up bugging Junkai and Aarti. can't remember what happened. had assembly, and mummy told me that her car's spoilt. sheesh. ended up buying ingredients with Joyce and went over to my house and try. :)

    my soup was terrible. Joyce commented that it looked more like gravy. and i kinda over-cooked my bacon, and it's.. charred. :( the recipe book had the picture of it being orange. mine was a dirty.. shit color. :( at least my pudding looked great. :D too sweet though. MsOng will kill me if she ate that.

    anyway, my kitchen became so sooty after we cooked. lol.

    im dreading the practical day. i don't think i;ll have enough time. what if my food turns out to be charred, uncooked or unpleasant? argh. so irritating.

    i need you. i really do.

    Aucun commentaire: