Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 28, 2005

    Time : 9.30 pm

    i simply have to blog ! :D went shopping with mummy. hee hee. bought pretty pretty black chocker from Accessorize. :D and finally gt that PMK skirt i wanted. and a black Topshop top. whee ~ happy happy.

    gonna get my phone soon! as soon as the price starts dropping to $400+. (: i find it rather impossible though. *sigh* mummy will be getting 7280 (i think so, it's the dial-turn thingy phone.) and i'll use her phone for the time being. (: BUT.. she hadn't buy the phone yet. -.-" shan xing liang yi.

    lalala ~ happy happy happy me.

    i love Lecia ! :D today, tomorrow and forever. THANKS ALOT ! <3

    wheeeeeee ~

    about 5 more days to MY birthday !

    Aucun commentaire: