Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 27, 2005

    last day of LRC !
    Time : 5.30 pm


    blog time ! It's Wednesday and it's HOT HOT HOT. i loathe this weather terribly. totally sucked. Chemistry was boring. wahlao. always make me feel like sleeping. English was no way better too. had SS after that, and some chemistry sparked off between the 2 guys sitting in front of me and KoonAnn. i couldn't help but stop whatever im doing and stare; and start giggling along with KoonAnn. i swear it is sooooo funny!! i couldn't stop laughing. damn. i look like an idiot laughing at myself while typing. i would gladly demostrate what they were doing to u. XD oh man.. *starts giggling like a crazy woman all over again*

    forget to bring Physics file again. drats. CV was totally boredville and had assembly. those 2 old men talked for so long ! had prize-giving too. clapped for only the people i liked and know. =x went for LRC after that and was let off early! whee ~ served only 15mins, i think. English remedial after that. so boring. went home with Stefanie after that. (:

    can u believed it? it is my last day to serve my LRC and Joyce ended up late, having to serve MORE LRCs, and many long-haired guys from my class had to serve LRCs too! sucha coincidence. im so into seeing them tmr with their freshly cut hair. =x

    tmr's English MYE already. good luck everyone ! Sec4express people! must do well and pass, so as to skip those irritating re-tests during the holiday. (: JIAYOU !

    actually can leave school early tmr. but we've got 2 remedials lined up for us after that. kns. *spits on the floor*

    around 6 more days to MY birthday !

    i felt so taken for granted. is a simple "thank you" that tough to say? and excuse me, it isn't MY responsibility to do stuff for you.

    Aucun commentaire: