Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 30, 2005

    Saturday Morning. (:
    Time : 10.55 pm


    boo ! woke up really early in the morning. (T.T) met KoonAnn and went Kallang Mac to find the rest. wahlao. i forget to bring Cheechai and Patrick's stuff out! totally panicked can. thank God Lecia was at my house and i bothered her to bring down for me. hee. thanks alot ! watched them eat and stole a few bites from their food. =x walked to school while playing with Lecia's camera. so funny. XD

    maths remedial was alright. couldn't really do my work. lol. they ended up playing basketball after a while and i've gt a head-shot with the ball. ouch* stupid idiot. watched them play and went home, getting hit on my head again! argh. played with the camera again. -.-" lol. Koonann bite me! ):

    got ready and went out with Lecia. haha.. ate and walked around. bought earrings and rubber band! heehee. waited for Joyce for a really really long time. lol. she came and continued walking. was cheated by m1 ! the phone i wanted was actually $198 (with $200 trade-in) ONLY ! was so happy can. keep asking Joyce to pinch me, cause i wasn't convinced.

    it only applies to new phone lines. with a subscription fee of $70++ per month. (O.O) so expensive can. ): made me happy for nth. *sigh* had dinner at Speggedies. yandao not working ! sadsadsad. ): bought a Topshop shirt and i was declared broke. LOL.

    who wanna date me tmr? :D i don't wanna stay at home! hee.

    my photosite will be updated soon! all folders had new photos added on. im editing the captions now. view after 11.30 pm ! :D

    My 2 green cuties ! :D
    ">

    CLICK HERE!

    Aucun commentaire: